A Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA), may be required if you are involved in the transportation of
The Carriage of Dangerous Goods Regulations specify that any organisation involved in the carriage, or related packing, loading, filling, or unloading of dangerous goods has a legal obligation to appoint a Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA).
Dangerous Goods Bureau (DGB) can provide a DGSA consultancy service via our qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser. This service is tailored to meet the needs of the individual client.
The key aspects of this DGSA service are as follows:
- Monitor compliance with the rules governing the transport of dangerous goods.
- Provide advice to the client regarding the transportation of dangerous goods.
- Prepare an annual report to the client on their activities in the transport of dangerous goods.
As part of the Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA) consultancy service we will:
- Provide an initial dangerous goods safety audit
- Provide clients with on-site, telephone and email support, as required
- Investigate and report on accidents/incidents involving the transport of dangerous goods.
- Advise on:
– Practices and procedures relating to the transport and storage of hazardous goods
– Training requirements for staff involved in the transport and handling of dangerous goods
– The requirements of ADR
– Vehicle suitability for the transportation of various hazard classes of dangerous goods
– Produce an annual report on the carriage of dangerous goods – a legal requirement in ADR for
anyone transporting dangerous goods.
We can also provide a dangerous goods relocation service
To discuss how Dangerous Goods Bureau can support you in any of the above DGSA matters, please call
07906 755750 or 01509 504668 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org