Relocation of Dangerous Goods
Dangerous Goods Bureau can provide a comprehensive service for the relocation of dangerous goods in small packages (packages less than 10litres/10kg)
The service includes:
- Initial assessment of the goods to be relocated and the environment.
- Supply of packaging to meet the requirements of ADR.
- Supply and use of appropriate hazard labels.
- Provision of experienced personnel to pack and label materials.
- Transportation of dangerous goods.
- Repositioning goods at the new site.
- Conducted under the supervision of a qualified dangerous goods safety adviser (DGSA)
To discuss your dangerous goods relocation requirements, please call 07906 755750 or 01509 504668 or